Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sad & Happy

Just had my marketing presentation
all the nervous feeling when away after I start presenting

During and after the meeting,
I have two kinds of feeling mixing up together.

Sad
because she's not around to witness my first and last presentation before her resignation
The moment when she's leaving
I try very hard to hold on my tears
I tell myself, "It's ok. Nothing big deal. Without her I still can do it better."
So, during my presentation,
I manage to hold back all of my bad feeling

Happy
because finally I get thru my presentation with messing it up
It's better than what I've been expected.
I see my boss smiling when I presenting
Hmmm....
I wonder what she's thinking
It's ok. At least it's a good thing to me.


No matter what happen
I still need to move forward although I'm sad
It's apart of my life
remain at the same place will not make things better other than become more miserable

No comments:

Post a Comment