Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Birthday celebration

16/11/2010
I celebrate my birthday with my 7 colleagues at our office pantry
we've broke the record for the most birthday celebration in one day
I wonder why I've been placed in between two guys
I'm squeezed in between XD

During that celebration
I receive my gift from my marketing and data department

This birthday cards contain a lots of wishes
Most of them wish me "stress free"
hahahaha~
Seems like I'm a stressful person for them XD
although It's true that I always getting crazy in office

Presenting my birthday gift ===> name cards holder
It brought by Bibie, my team member
Thanks for her effort getting it for me
It's so lovely
I like it muchy~

Although it's a small regard from my company and colleagues
Yet, I appreciate it much
Especially the wishes.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME
THANK YOU~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment