Sunday, June 22, 2014

Years by years passed and I'm already 27 years old.
When I'm still a teenager, I used to think that I will be getting married in the age of 25 easily.
Confidence that I won't take such a long time to find the right guy.
Didn't expect that I only managed to enter a boy girl relationship at 26.

Year 2014,
for Chinese, Horse year is a blessed year to get married and pregnant.
Most of my friends has entered another chapter of their life.
Happy that they have found the one who they willing to spend the rest of their life with.

Probably too many of them forming their family in this year,
making me thinking of getting married too.
Watching wedding video, touching by the vows of the wedding couples,
started to thinking how my wedding will be.

It's sound really desperate right?
But some times when sitting down quietly and thinking carefully,
I'm still doubting whether this relationship really can works.
However, I'm trying my best to fit myself in.

I'm hoping for a relationship that will last till the end of the day.
A guy that will be with me no matter what happen and support each others when needed.
Wishing everything could be stabilize soon and I start my new chapter of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment