Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My New Buddy

This post is dedicated to my future buddy
So touched that he bought me breakfast
when I dunno what to eat early this morning.

He is very humorous and overly confident
makes me no choice but to admit his "smartilization"
Yet, he is the big bully in our department~ XD

What kind of fireworks will we create?
Can I be part of his "smartilization"?
Will we be the most secocok buddy?
Will I get free breakfast every morning?
hahahaha~ XD
Let's all anticipate and see how our story will revolve =P


*Edited and Approved by Celina
*Requested by Hang

6 comments:

  1. So touched! I wana call my daddy Albert :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Edited and Approved by Celina
    *Requested by Hang

    >.<" like tat also can???

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa.. my roomie appreciate her buddy so much! jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cel ur roomie appreciate the buddy more than roomie, no good no good :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol~ dont try to spoil our relationship har~ I also blog about her previously geh~ =P

    ReplyDelete