Sunday, January 7, 2018

Achievement in 2017

2017 has been a fruitful year for me and i have welcome my 30s. In this year, i have gain some new experiences.
  • Went to Rompin in July to experience sea fishing. At the beginning, it was very dizzy due to the wind and the boat kept shaking. However, I enjoyed it very much and caught the biggest cuttlefish during the trip. I cant wait to go for another Rompin trip in 2018.
  • After a period of hesitation, finally I have decided to resign from my 7yrs job and exploring for a new job which is not related to the same industry. Hope I could get 1 soon and expand my knowledge and experience in work life.
  • The week after my last working day, Nanthar has offered me to travel to China with him. As it is quite short notice, I have bought a tix from China Eastern Airline and this trip is kinda adventurous. For the 1st time i took a mid night flight and it's winter season. I have visited some of the beautiful attraction alone and taken lots of beautiful pictures. For sure I will travel to this country again to explore more of it's beauty. 
  • In Shanghai, Nanthar has proposed to me in a Michelin star Frances Restaurant. I thought it's just an ordinary dinner, who knows he gave me a surprised proposal and I have said yes. Other than "yes" i dont seems to have other answer to give. haha~ this proposal is kinda awkward but definitely memorable. Now, we have to start planning for our marriage in 2018.
x
2018, life wont just stop there. I will continue to explore and it will be a brand new stage of life. May God bless me with bravery to go through challenges and gain new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment