Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lesson learned - Joyfulness

After the passed of Joash and his family,
I realize of one important things.
He let me realize that I should enjoy my life with no regret.
Although they had no longer living with us,
they had no regret anymore.
Because they had appreciate their every moment of their living.

Their life are full of rejoice.
From their family photos,
people who dont know them also can feel the joyfulness from their smiley face.

Life that full of sadness only will bring regret.
So, I decided to live my life to the fullest.
No matter who hurt me,
I will forget it and keep going on with my life with joy.
I want to impact people around me just like Joash and his family did.
They are the role model for us to learn from.

Although it's very difficult in accomplishing it,
but, if we try our best,
we will have no regret.

As a conclusion,
our heart determine the succeed we want to have in our life.
Be optimitic.
For sure you'll achieve it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment