Sunday, April 4, 2010

HE shine thru my life

After attending City Harvest Church's Easter Production,
I sit in front of my table and review back what God had done to me.

My disobedient, my stubbornness, and my rebellious
causing me choose the wrong path.
When I'm suffering from my option,
He never abandon me alone.

Every time,
I saw His hand holding me close assist me going through all of it.

I'm glad He loves me so much.
I'm glad I'm the chosen one.
I'm glad that I'm His princess.
and I'm glad that He brought all of my family into His kingdom.

I understand there are a lot of things He wants me to learn in my life.
Everything that I'm getting through there is a meaning behind.

How can I repay back what He had done in my life?
Just keep on believing.

I know I'm not qualified to be a christian
but I hope I can learn to become better
Learn to lean on You more.

I pray that You use me to reflect Your love,
As a human, our love are very limited.
Only You can let us comfort in Your eternal love.

I adore You, my Lord.
Please shine through me.
Let me become the salt and light
Let me become more like You

Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment